Over 17 Years Of Quality Auto Service
Welcome to Mobile Auto Rescue
More Than 17 Years of Experience
Here at Mobile Auto Rescue you will receive Fast Service, Affordable Competitive Pricing, ASE Certified Professional Mechanics to your Rescue, Fixed Rate Prices ***(WILL NOT CHANGE QUOTE UPON COMPLETION)***, 17+ years of Experience in Mechanic Industry, WE COME TO YOU ( ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, AT YOUR HOUSE, AND TO THE JOB SITE). WE WILL SAVE YOU THAT TOWING EXPENSE. MOST SERVICE ARE DONE SAME DAY.
- In most cases, we install factory OEM replacement parts
- Same day service is provided in many instances
- Our work is warrantied
- We’ll save you from a Towing Expense
How It Works
We offer full service auto repair & maintenance
We Provide Expert Service
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Suspension Repair and Replacement
- Light Collision Repair and Replacement
About Mobile Auto Rescue Repair ServicesOur Mobile Automotive Repair Service is independently owned and operated providing full-service repair and maintenance services to Customer in Charlotte , NC and Nearby Surrounding Cities. We use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired or serviced properly and in a timely fashion. All services are backed by our *(minimal 3-month / 90 day warranty other service repair and Warranty varies depending on service).
Fixed price Car or truck Special
What Our Customers Say
“Excellent diagnostics, communication, and completion of the job in a very prompt and professional manner. We will definitely be sending more business their direction. Very happy with Mobile Auto Rescue and their mechanics”
“I’ve been using this mobile repair service for a number of years to service both our cars. They are really good, they always have a slot available, work fast and have good prices. Would recommend them without reservations.”
“Mobile Auto Rescue has become our mobile repair service of choice. Affordable pricing, and quick service. I had my A/C serviced in about 45 minutes and now the summer heat is tolerable. Great people, great service!”
Auto Maintenance FAQs
1. You hear a squealing noise.
2. You hear a clicking noise.
3. Bringing the car to a stop takes more time than it used to.
4. The car pulls to one side when you brake.
5. The brake pedal vibrates when pressed.
6. The Brake Indicator Light Turns On.
7. If the brake pedal has more travel than usual before you feel much braking force.